• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Skins vs. Cowboys: The Preview

Boone

The Commissioner
Staff member
BGO Ownership Group
Reaction score
Military Branch
Marine Corps
Alma Mater
Virginia
For everything you could possibly want to know about Sunday's epic season-opening clash between the Washington Redskins and the hated Dallas Cowboys, click HERE.

(courtesy of the Washington Redskins)

I can't STAND it anymore! It's Tuesday, and this has already been the longest week of my life.

Look, um, I'm headed to the green lot right now. I'll see y'all when you get there. :laugh:

I can't wait!!! I have pushed aside any guarded optimism for outright blind hope! :wall:

I am convinced that the Redskins will win Sunday!!! :behead:

Paloffs here we come!!! :bucktooth:

Uh...paloffs?

Has the NFL instituted some new rule about including man-hugs along with handshakes before the games start?

Haha! Serv, it was a running joke over at another site. A thread title that still survives today I believe, about 5 years now I believe.

As for the game: I joked about coming out of my apprehensive shell, but I truly believe the Redskins are going to go into this game and hand it to the Cowturds!

There are enough players still on the team who remember the win we should have had in Dallas last year and the whooping they handed us at home. I think they'll take that into this game with some vengeance. Couple that with better coaching and an upgraded offensive line, I see us going out and handing it to them!

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.