• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Willie Parker Cut per PFT

Boone

The Commissioner
Staff member
BGO Ownership Group
Reaction score
Military Branch
Marine Corps
Alma Mater
Virginia
According to PFT, Willie Parker is no longer a Redskin.

Not a huge surprise from my vantage point...

Not at all. I think we all expected it.

Here are the other cuts I've seen listed so far via Tweets (confirmed at Redskins.com):

DEFENSE
Justin Tryon (traded to Colts for undislosed conditional late round pick)
Ramzee Robinson
Tyrone Carter
Rob Jackson (reportedly to PS if he clears waivers)
Anderson Russell (reportedly to PS if he clears waivers)
Darrion Scott
Curtis Gatewood
Howard Green
Robert Henson

OFFENSE
Terrence Austin (reportedly to PS if he clears waivers)
Lee Vickers
Ryan Torain ( reportedly to PS if he clears waivers)
Willie Parker
Carey Davis
Will Robinson
Selvish Capers (reportedly to PS if he clears waivers)
Shay Hodge
Erik Cook
Dickie Bartel
Chad Rinehart
Clint Oldenburg
Bobby Wade

I thought Henson might get put on IR after today's surgery but that doesn't appear to be the case.

Last edited:
I'm waiting to see when Reed Doughty gets cut... he's so horrible

It's a good thing I can't come through this screen. ;) :laugh:

And good luck used-ta-be-fast, Willie. This was the right move for us. But I hope things work out for him.

Correction: It appears Justin Tryon has been traded to the Colts

Skins have cut Tyrone Carter. A bit of a surprise. Looks like Doughty is safe. The team has also cut OL Will Robinson and Selvish Capers. Capers is expected to join the PS if he clears waivers.

Last edited:
Did anyone warn Robinson before hand?

'Danger Will Robinson! Danger!!!'.

Sorry - sometimes, I just can't resist :)

I find it funny that Carter was cut, yet Doughty is still on the team. Also, I believe Horton would be cut before Doughty.

It is weird that we are going into the season with two tight ends. Unless, they are hoping someone like Young or Sellers can step in if needed.

In other news, Seahawks released WR T.J. Houshmandzadeh. Saints release Ladell Betts and Patrick Ramsey.

In totally unrelated news, watching Colorado-Colorado State game on TV. Brian Orakpo's younger brother, Mike. plays for CSU and just got a sack.

Got to wonder if that's not the end of the road for Patrick. May be time to retire to a life of hunting and fishing my friend...

Danger Will Robinson, you are about to be cut:

Attachments

• Lost In Space Robot.jpg
    Lost In Space Robot.jpg
    10.5 KB · Views: 117
Goodbye to draft pick Erik Cook. Was never impressed with his play anyway.

Robert Henson had surgery today. May be an IR candidate depending on how long he'll be out.

Looks like Jeremy Jarmon has made the team. Darrion Scott has been cut.

Tyrone Carter cut

As the Washington Redskins continue to reduce their roster down to 53 men, it has been reported that rookie offensive tackle Selvish Capers, safety Tyrone Carter and wide receiver Shay Hodge have been released.

Wait a minute... isn't Carter the guy that outplayed crappy ol Doughty. Was by leaps and bounds a superior safety from what I've been told on this forum. Had range, speed, and cover skills that made Reed look like a high school kid.

Now where in hell did I leave my football IQ meeter ?:yikes:

:kick_can:

Looks like Jeremy Jarmon has made the team. Darrion Scott has been cut.

I didn't think he'd make the cut to be honest, but glad he did. IMO, he's got solid potential, and is young enough to possibly be a starter in seasons to come.

Now where in hell did I leave my football IQ meeter ?

I think you are missing a major point here and that is Mike Shannahan has serious football IQ issues as well. I find this very troublesome and nothing to laugh about. I worry about the upcoming season now.

Brandon Banks is going to make the final roster. Very surprised because when he is carrying the ball it seems as if it has a magnetic attraction to the field.

Brandon Banks is going to make the final roster. Very surprised because when he is carrying the ball it seems as if it has a magnetic attraction to the field.

Agreed, I was amazed not to see his name listed. It's a shame "stickem" is against the rules......

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.