• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

OF: Virginia Tech Football -- Oh Hell Yeah

Can we change this thread title to "ACC Champions"

I have to give Frank, Bud and yes Stiney credit for the turnaround after week 1. To reel off 11 straight wins and beat FSU (yes that FSU) to win the ACC is a great accomplishment

Tyrod Taylor was a wizard last night in Charlotte. I'd love to see him and Ryan Williams in B&G in the future :)

Fun night in Charlotte!

Time to take out Stanford down in Miami

tyrod.gif

Last edited:
Can we change this thread title to "ACC Champions"

Tyrod Taylor was a wizard last night in Charlotte. I'd love to see him and Ryan Williams in B&G in the future :)

Fun night in Charlotte!

Time to take out Stanford down in Miami
]

Yeah, I guess I must humble myself and congratulate Hokies' fans everywhere! This was the first year I was able to root for my alma mater since criminal fielding Bobby Bowden is gone. It would have been the perfect year to start with a surprising ACC Championship. Alas, it wasn't meant to be.

Congrats Hokies! Go Noles!

As for Stanford and their appearance in Miami, I say bolderdash! This darn BCS has ruined tradition in NCAA football! If the Oregon Ducks, winners of the Pac 10 are going to play in the National Championship, then the 2nd best Pac 10 team should be playing the Big Ten winners in the Rose Bowl! I hate the BCS!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.