• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Obama Administration Reverses Course, Forbids Sale of 850,000 Antique Rifles

Sarge

Two instances of retardedness in one day. November cannot get here quick enough

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/201...course-forbids-sale-antique-m-rifles/#content

The South Korean government, in an effort to raise money for its military, wants to sell nearly a million antique M1 rifles that were used by U.S. soldiers in the Korean War to gun collectors in America.

The Obama administration approved the sale of the American-made rifles last year. But it reversed course and banned the sale in March – a decision that went largely unnoticed at the time but that is now sparking opposition from gun rights advocates.

speaking of transparency......you know some bureaucrat made the catch and routed a rescind recommendation up the decision tree. I want names....for accountability purposes.

notice how the price of ammo has gone through the roof in the last...ohhhh....14 mos or so?

Hey man, don't blame my stocking up on ammo for the rise in prices! Did you see the other day where the EPA was trying ot stealthily ban lead in bullets? Word got out and that little experiment came to an end.

My thing is, these are historical weapons. To melt them would be a crime

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.