• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Skins at Cardinals: The Preview

Boone

The Commissioner
Staff member
BGO Ownership Group
Reaction score
Military Branch
Marine Corps
Alma Mater
Virginia
For everything you could possibly want to know about Thursday's pre-season clash between the Washington Redskins and the QB-conflicted Arizona Cardinals, click HERE.

(courtesy of the Washington Redskins)

Probably won't be live on NFL Network - back to the internet.

Speaking of the internet, any updates about Sunday Ticket being offered via the internet? I remember seeing it in chat the other night, but can't remember too much about it.

There's a reason the Cards went to the Super Bowl two years ago and then won their division last year. That reason was Kurt Warner. With Warner retiredm the dropoff to Matt Leinart/Derek Anderson is huge. I would actually be surprised if the Cards made the playoffs this year and I think the only way they do that is to win the division. With the much improved Forty-Niners and seemingly rejuvenated Seahawks to contend with, plus a potential spoiler in the St. Louis Rams, they certainly have a tough road to hoe.

Probably won't be live on NFL Network - back to the internet.

Speaking of the internet, any updates about Sunday Ticket being offered via the internet? I remember seeing it in chat the other night, but can't remember too much about it.

I think it's a new offering and they must be working out the kinks. I checked the directv website a few day ago, and it still says to check back a few days before the regular season opens for a link to the Sunday Ticket 'online'.

Announced a short time ago that Derek Anderson will be the starter.

Orakpo, Fletcher, Landry, Hall, Carriker, and Carter begin to drool.

Last edited:
Hopefully Fletcher and the gang only play one series. Really need to see who we are going to keep for 3rd, 4th, and special teams. Torain better have a good if he is going to make the team.

Also, I really like that Shannahan photo in the guide. It looks like he means business and he is going to kick some butt.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.