• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

NFC East 2010 Season Preview

BGO

The NFC East belonged to the Philadelphia Eagles over most of the last decade. That all changed last season. Going ...

More...

I'm so sure the Redskins will win more than four games, that if they don't, I will burn every article of Skins gear I have; every hat, jersey, picture, autograph, EVERYTHING. Whatsmore, I will never leave my house without a visible Giants, Eagles AND Cowboys logo somewhere on my person at all times.

No ****ing way we win four or less. None.

:tantrum:

I stopped taking the article seriously when he said Tony Romo has become a "elite" quarterback

I stopped taking the article seriously when he said Tony Romo has become a "elite" quarterback

it's a typo... he added an extra "e" to elite... it's supposed to read "lite quarterback"

I'm so sure the Redskins will win more than four games, that if they don't, I will burn every article of Skins gear I have; every hat, jersey, picture, autograph, EVERYTHING. Whatsmore, I will never leave my house without a visible Giants, Eagles AND Cowboys logo somewhere on my person at all times.

No ****ing way we win four or less. None.

:tantrum:

IMO, it's gonna be a rough year. New coach, new system, kinda new line, declining RB, 1 receiver worth a hoot and suspect D-line.

It's nice to have a professional back in charge, but it's gonna take awhile. I don't think we'll win any more than 8 games, probably six

Romo....elite QB?

Uh...right....

BTW, Sarge-here's a wild prediction for ya-we'll beat one team we shouldn't (on paper) and lose to one team we shouldn't (again, on paper).

I just find it incredibly amusing how the media is playing the Cowboys/ Super Bowl in their own stadium angle.

I will say this, the NFC East is over rated this year, last year too for that matter. In reality not one of the four are SB contenders.
Posted via BGO Mobile Device

I believe the Shanahans and a Defense that actually causes turnovers is worth five more victories than last season, minus one for a tougher schedule. I can see 8-8. Being a Skins fan, I wouldn't exactly be happy with it but I could accept it after last season. If we go 4-12 again, SOMEBODY'S head had better roll. :behead:

On a side note, few things piss me off more than a naysaying mediot who turns out to be right. I don't think this guy is one of them.

I just find it incredibly amusing how the media is playing the Cowboys/ Super Bowl in their own stadium angle.

Nothing new here, man. Dallas love is everywhere, every year. Once the media personalities are proved wrong, it never comes back up.

And by the way, what a ridiculous read that was.

Last edited:
Nothing new here, man. Dallas love is everywhere, every year. Once the media personalities are proved wrong, it never comes back up.

And by the way, what a ridiculous read that was.

What is disgusting is that it is a media love affair only. Whenever I travel and I see NFL gear being sold, I always ask the vendor who the most popular team is. The Cowturds are never a top seller. It is always the Steelers, Packers or whoever the local team is. The Cowgirls have never been the most popular according to local vendors I have asked in various markets throughout the country.

Anyway, I see a crowded board in the NFC East. all 4 teams are likely in the .500 range, give or take. It will be interesting to see how Kolb handles things in Philthy.

By the way, here's the "media" author of this piece:

Bob Whalon is a featured columnist for Player Press and was born and raised in the Philadelphia suburbs. He is an avid sports fan and currently lives in Souderton, PA with his wife and two kids
Always consider the source. :)

On NFL Live, Antonio Pierce just suggested the Redskins win the NFC East. They did a segment on the failings of the Cowgirls and Gnats with Darren Woodson and Pierce. Of course, Woodson was the homer we expect and picked the Cowgirls to win the NFC East suggesting their atrocious pre-season performance on kinks that need to be ironed out. Of course it has nothing to do with their terrible O-line. On the other hand, Pierce chose the Redskins basing his claim on the best QB in the Division, McNabb.

Although, in the next segment Woodson suggests the Redskins are legitimate contenders with Donovan at the helm but are in trouble if Rex has to come in.

Who knows? Just thought it was interesting to see Pierce give the Skins so much respect.

:paranoid:
(in the video) King was making some sense....... wasn't nervous until now.

Ha! I was oblivious to the video since I was excited to see someone luvin' on the Skins in the written article.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.