• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Game Day Chat Thread at NYJ

Hall is going to have a great year - number of near picks in the pre-season....

We still can't seem to open a seam on kick returns. Our strategy seems to be to run into the pile and try to wear them out.

Is their line that good against the run? Is our line not great at run blocking? Is Parker slow? All three?
Posted via BGO Mobile Device

We still can't seem to open a seam on kick returns. Our strategy seems to be to run into the pile and try to wear them out.

Has to work sometime, doesn't it? Won't they get tired eventually?

told Om Rex was going to look good tonight...we'll see if I'm right...

Hey Bart - it's the pre-season buddy. Save the cheap shots for games that count :)

Rex not setting his feet there.

Side note: anyone else wanna vomit every time they show or talk about Jason Taylor? Just me?

Pretty good drive there.

Yeah - the 1 yard runs, even if it is against a tough Jets defense, aren't going to win hearts and minds....

I'm kind of thinking Armstrong wants to be a Redskin?

...and I'm thinking I want him to be a Redskin. :)

Ouch. Big hole. Landry taking a bad angle. Sigh.

LT still owns us

Good thing preseason doesn't mean anything, because the run defense so far this preseason has been just butt awful.

I opened a chat box........in case anyone wants to type in there.....easier to read.....at least for me

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.