• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Breaking News on Haynesworth -- Silliness

Lump Beefrock

The Rookie
Reaction score
Alma Mater
VCU
THE ONION: Report: Albert Haynesworth Just A Mound Of Ice Cream And Hot Dogs

PSYCH!!! :psych: :biggrin2: :biggrin2: :biggrin2:

Saw this and I had to post. Enjoy the game!
(click on the picture for The Onion's page)

Last edited:
I guess I will be the first! NNT! :)

For the record, I have no problem with the thread. What the image itself is doing to my psyche and gastronomy, on the other hand, is almost enough to make me kick the cat. And I don't even have one.

* shudder *

This made me think of...

"Pizza the Hut!!!" "Otherwise pizza is gonna send out for YOU !!!"

Yeah, my request for NNT was in jest. Not sure we are ever really gonna need those here.

Now back to the fun! :drummer:

For the record, I have no problem with the thread. What the image itself is doing to my psyche and gastronomy, on the other hand, is almost enough to make me kick the cat. And I don't even have one.

* shudder *

You're gettin soft brother. That scares ya after having lunch with me... Time for ya to come on a camping trip :laugh:

And now, Haynesworth has added to his incredible resume by being dropped by the Tampa Bay Bucs after just 6 games.

Poor Albert. He's so misunderstood :(

Some football players just play for that one big contract and then they are done. That's Albert Haynesworth!

The Tigers of the Smith County Pee-Wee League thought about signing him to a contract, but they were unable to meet the financial demands for hotdogs, burgers, fries, chips, ice cream, cookies, and baked beans.

Haynesworth was released by the Bucs today - immediately crippling the food service industry in the Tampa Bay area. (via @FauxJohnMadden)

But seriously, he was released. LOLz.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.