• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Hi i m Knox

Redskinsmylife

The Cheerleader
Reaction score
My fellow Forum members

Hi i m Knox I m 23 & I m new to this forum.

I have joined this Forum cuz it is very prestigious and have so many experienced, cooperative members & active members which are always there to initiate Participate in exciting threads

I hv just viewed few threads. its like hving multiple orgasms. Nothing can match to excitement one get from discussing Washington Redskins.

I m going to eat, drink and sleep on this forum

I m here to hv all fun and only fun

Thanxs in Advance

YOUR New Fellow Member

Knox Waller

Welcome Knox! Glad to have you. Hope you enjoy this place as much as we do.

BTW - I am moving this to the Gateway forum which we have set up for just this sort of the introduction.

Please don't take offense if I'm wrong, but it seems to me that English may not be your first language. If not, can you tell us where you're from? I always enjoy hearing the stories about how Skins fans from outside the US fell in love with the team.

Again, not trying to be rude. Just digging a little to see if we might be able to strike some (burgundy and) gold. Regardless, welcome, friend. Enjoy your stay!

Welcome-glad to have you here!

Hmmm..."very prestigious" board. Wow.

(The owner's hat sizes just increased by about 25%, but we'll fix that.:))

Seriously, this is a great place for Redskin fans-enjoy yourself, Knox!

Hi i am new, looked for a post to introduce myself. I am Dale. Glad to be here with you guys.

Welcome one, welcome all! Take a look around and enjoy yourself! This place is great!

taking time

Since i am new, I will wait and see before I jump in and post

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.