• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

OF: Synaptic Shotgun 8.27.10 - Gameday

Om

Burgundy & Gold Jacket
Staff member
BGO Ownership Group
Reaction score
Redskins vs NY Jets - August 27, 7 pm EST

● According to Mike Shanahan the Redskins will be gameplanning tonight's game against the Jets. A little, anyway. So far against Buffalo and Baltimore all we have really seen from the Redskins is situation-specific play calling, set against a backdrop of "getting looks" at certain players in certain situations. This will mark the first time we get even a taste of Kyle Shanahan's playcalling rhythm and style. Same with Jim Haslett.

Consider my preseason curiousity moderately aroused.

● The flip side of that is that Rex Ryan's mouthy New York Jets are sure to want to put on a show of their own for the home folks and slobbering local media. They will be "gameplanning" as well, and the prediction here is that they will have taken that aspect of tonight's affair far more seriously than Washington. Remember the Ravens' "they did what?" fake punt last week? That may pale in comparison to what the Redskins see tonight...

CLICK HERE to read more

Last edited:
Any loser can be on BR. I'm evidence. :)

I have my blog's RSS feed set up to automatically publish my stuff to BR and Yardbarker as well. All the cool blogger kids are doing it ...

Wish I could see this one but by the time I can view it, I think we will be on tap for game 4 of the pre-season. :(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.