• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Fan ducks a foul ball, hits his girlfriend.

Sarge

What a wuss

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F4IpcIPcCXs[/media]

I was at an Orioles' game back in 94 and saw two people carried out on stretchers in the same game who had been hit by foul balls. I thought this was gonna be one of those situations and the guy was going to be demonized.

The reporter really digs into him, I thought he was going to hit her, lol. Houston is (unfortunately) filled with d-bags like that guy.

I was at an Orioles' game back in 94 and saw two people carried out on stretchers in the same game who had been hit by foul balls. I thought this was gonna be one of those situations and the guy was going to be demonized.

I was at a St Louis game a few years back, about 20 rows up on the third base line. Pujols crank a foul ball that came right my way. Unfortunately, I had just had my shoulder done after Afghanistan and could only raise my arm up to about head level, so I missed it. However, it cracked an older gent about two rows behind me and messed him up pretty good.

For a foul ball, that thing had some pepper.

This dude though was in the outfield. He just punked out and left his (probably ) former g/f hangin'

I hate that headline, it makes it sound as if he hit his girlfriend.

Who sees reality show in his future?

No not your's Mike! :movefast:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.