• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

I just joined the BGO

skinsfn88

I've scoured several threads and have enjoyed reading them. This being my first post, I'd like to say hello and I think I'll enjoy it here. HAIL!!

Scour: to clear or rid of what is undesirable

At last, someone to clean up after Sarge.

Welcome skinsfn88 :)

Don't mind the guy on the couch, he's finishing his senior thesis. Boone is trying to prove the Caine-Hackman theory. No matter what time it is, 24 hours a day, you can find a Michael Caine or Gene Hackman movie playing on TV.

Hi there.

Uh, that may not be the right greeting. :rotflmao:

Good to have you around - welcome! :)

Welcome, my B&G brother. Good to have you aboard!

(They told you you'd have to pass a typing drill before posting, right? And even then, you'll be starting out with the second-tier posters.)

jk. Enjoy your stay. This place is awfully special in the world of Skins boards. :cheers:

Welcome to BGO mate. Unfortunately, one of our staff had 1 too many Irish coffees to start the day and inadvertently deleted your account. That's a first for us :) We have an ongoing battle going with spam registrations, and are in the habit of deleting them. You got caught in the crosshairs. Our apologies on that front - please re-register, and welcome to the board. I'm going to provide you with a couple free months of 'Premium' membership for the incovenience :cheers:

Welcome to BGO mate. Unfortunately, one of our staff had 1 too many Irish coffees to start the day and inadvertently deleted your account. That's a first for us :) We have an ongoing battle going with spam registrations, and are in the habit of deleting them. You got caught in the crosshairs. Our apologies on that front - please re-register, and welcome to the board. I'm going to provide you with a couple free months of 'Premium' membership for the incovenience :cheers:

Any chance you could accidentally delete my account once every couple of months?

:)

ES told me to GTFO.... that means BGO i'm moving back home!!!!:tantrum:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
We are all excited to experience the announcement of draft selections IN REAL TIME TOGETHER. If you feel the need to be the first to 'blurt out' the team's picks you are better off staying out of chat and sticking to Twitter. Please refrain from announcing/discussing our picks until the official announcement has been made at the podium. Thanks!

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.