• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Free Preseason Tickets

Dead Money

, Mike Wise HATE'r
Reaction score
(EDIT: GONE) Free Preseason Tickets

EDIT: SORRY THEY HAVE BEEN SPOKEN FOR.:eclipsee_Victoria:

Hey all I just wanted to share my tickets for the preseason. I bought season tickets at the last minute after I havent had them in a couple of years, glad to just give them to fellow BGO members.

429 row 25 seats 13 &14

Unfortunately, I wont get them until tomorrow so I will have to overnight or second day the bills game to you at your cost - unless you are a mod, especially Boone, I'll eat the shipping for you buddy.

For a shipping quote use the zipcode 29401 and I will drop it off at a shipper on Wednesday afternoon.

Just hoping a skinsfan will use them since I have no intention of seeing any preseason games.

If you want the Ravens game tix speak up now, there is plenty of time to just mail them to you at no cost.

EDIT: Oh yeah, free gray parking for both games too. Peaceout.

Last edited:
OK bump or I guess its got to go to ES this afternoon....

Would love to take advantage of it, but the doctors haven't cleared me for travel. Had to cancel a vacation to New England.

Come on BGO - someone take 'em!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.