• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Om Field: Synaptic Shotgun 8.8.10

Om

Burgundy & Gold Jacket
Staff member
BGO Ownership Group
Reaction score
August 8, 2010

Occasional, recurring short-form posts about
the Washington Redskins, NFL and maybe even life.
Almost like a—what do they call it—blog?​

Have at thee.

ALBERT HAYNESWORTH - so the big man is on the field. I had seriously begun to think that the entire convoluted, fitness-test-"injury"-MRI-are-you-serious-melodrama wasn't a charade presented for public consumption. Wan't sure who was orchestrating it, or if it was just Type A personality bullheadedness and money politics from all sides. But I was pretty close to deciding the man would never take the practice field wearing burgundy and gold again. Am I the only one (besides the old guys in ballcaps in the background) a little surprised at this picture?

138475.jpg

RUSS GRIMM - from the ridiculous to the sublime: a Hog is the Hall of Fame. The league finally got it right. No one personified the Hogs and Gibbs glory years better. Grimm was a no-nonsense, blue-collar, bag of sledgehammers, true professional. Big Jake may have had better commercials ...

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NlvPBo_HalI[/media]

... but Russ Grimm was—and is—The Man:

CLICK HERE to read more

Last edited:
interesting series of comments on that link there OM.

anywho.....some of us knew the situation had been over dramatized. but..in the I didn't see it coming department....Shanahan handled the whole thing pretty adroitly. while the fans were running amuck...he never hit the airwaves and made a public spectacle of the thing (i.e., they never trieed to provoke the guy which some, ncluding myself, thought was part of the strategy). yes Houston..we have a coach!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.