• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

NCAA Football Pickem?

Do you want BGO to host an 'NCAA Football Pickem' contest?

• Yes

Votes: 3 75.0%
  • Not interested

Votes: 1 25.0%

• Total voters

Boone

The Commissioner
Staff member
BGO Ownership Group
Reaction score
Military Branch
Marine Corps
Alma Mater
Virginia
We have expanded our contest software capabilities this year, which will allow us, if there is sufficient interest, to host an 'NCAA Football Pickem' contest using the same software we utilize for NFL Pickem. We would select 16 games each week for you to make picks on, you'd have online picks entry, all the same features, but for NCAA Football contests. Although we''ve budgeted for significant prizes for our NFL Pickem, we might even be willing to throw in a few smaller prizes for the winners of this contest.

What say you all? Do you want a college football contest? It's set up and ready to go. If I can determine that there's significant interest I'll turn it on and we can start adding players.

Please answer the poll question so I can get a feel for interest level.

*Bump*

What say you people?

So far, pretty lukewarm response.

i'm in, but will i get penalized if i pick against my alma mater?

A random selection of 16 games? How will they be determined? Do we get Alcorn St. vs. Grambling? Will these be mostly top 25 teams I assume?

As long as I don't have to pick scores (or against spreads) I'll do it. Picking scores for college games is ridiculous.

Should be top 25 teams only. And it would be a win or lose pick, identical to the NFL Pickem setup currently. It's really already set up, all I would have to do is give anyone interested access, but right now, unless I hear from a lot more guys, probably not worth the trouble...we'll see if this gets any more interest...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.