• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

As events at training occur-this link will update

brandies

The 1st Round Pick
Reaction score
http://www.redskins.com/gen/articles/Training_Camp_Practice_Report__July_30_44711.jsp

Redskins.com’s mini-camp practice reports come to you with news and updates as action happens on the Redskins Park practice fields:

-- 7:45 a.m. ET
And So It Begins...

Reporting live from Redskins Training Camp in the heart of Loudoun County, Va., I am here for to provide you regular updates from practice fields.

In years past, I have done practice reports for those days camp is open to the public only. I may expand it this year to include practices after Aug. 8, the last day camp is open to fans. It all depends on my workload, of course. This year I am managing the content of our GameDay magazine and I’ll need to factor the August production deadlines into the equation.

This is my seventh Redskins Training Camp. My first was in 2003, and I remember working with Derrick Dockery on composing a Rookie Training Camp Blog on the first day. So I kind of measure training camps and my Redskins years along with Dockery, who returns to the team this camp after two years in Buffalo.

It’s obvious Dockery has really matured, both as a Redskin, as a teammate and dealing with the media. Here’s hoping Mr. Dockery year he doesn’t get mad at me for something negative written about him in The Washington Post. (He confused me for a Post reporter one time.)

I hope I have matured as well.

CLICK LINK FOR FULL ARTICLE AND UPDATES

Interesting to see that Trash is out on the field in a coaching intern type job. Glad he is still with the Redskins.

i'm hearing carlos rogers is practicing, but not 7/7s or 11/11s. precautionary measures maybe?

Osackpo lining up at RDE; Betts apparently can handle him (or he's choosing his battles knowing it's only Day 4)

not participating in day 4 practice:

- Williams R WR
- Montgomery DT
- Rogers DB
- Skolnitsky(?) DE

punt coverage work today. returning punts:

- ARE
- Dorsey
- Alridge
- Hagans
- Moss
- Eloi
- Hall (I believe DeAngelo lobbied to get in on this action)

haynesworth back on the field this am.
but o-line gimping:
williams out - groin
heyer out - bruised knee
r thomas out - sore knee
rabach - calf

Looks like more nagging injuries with both Thomas'. Randy Thomas concerns me more. With his age creeping up and the start of the season just about here, the last thing we need, particularly on that side of the line, is a less than 100% Thomas.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.