• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Om Field: Synaptic Shotgun 8.4.10

Om

Burgundy & Gold Jacket
Staff member
BGO Ownership Group
Reaction score
I'm going to try something new (again)—occasional, recurring short-form posts about the Washington Redskins, NFL and maybe even, you know, life. Almost like a—what do they call it—blog?

Have at thee.

Mike Shanahan - after one wild ride of an offseason and a quick first week of training camp, one thing is clear. SI.com balloon-head Peter King was right (I hate when that happens): Mike Shanahan doesn't care what you think.

Malcolm Kelly - the man has all the talent in the world. He's big, runs like a gazelle, has Lynn Swann hands and seems a decent enough fellow. He probably could have been great. But three years into his NFL career (as Doc Walker likes to say) he has yet to bust a grape. It's always something: hamstring, knee, big toe ... heart ... whatever. Know what I think? It's over.

Colt Brennan - speaking of over, a moment of silence for the Cult of Colt. Have to admit there were a couple of moments early on I said, "hmm..."

CLICK HERE to read more

Last edited:
Very sad about Malcolm Kelly. Could be so much ... probably won't amount to anything if he can't stay healthy.

Maybe he'll do something in the preseason games.

Yeah, I think we all would have been happy coming out of that draft if we got one excellent player and one serviceable player. I know I wasn't expecting three for three from the second rounders. Looks like Davis has the stuff, and Thomas might be a decent third WR. Kelly I just don't see making it either, which is a shame, but two for three isn't bad.

By the way OM, i like e bullet points, or blog thing. Kinda fun.
Posted via BGO Mobile Device

never knew what Vinny's fascination with players and knee issues but oh well. I just dont want to see them give up on him and release him and he goes somewhere else and shows why he was drafted that high....

I wouldn't say its necessarily over for Malcolm Kelly. Let's see what he can do in the NFL with something other than a high-school JV coach calling plays!

And yes, he has to stay healthy, but all it is right now is a hamstring. Santana Moss has been plagued by hamstring injuries since he got here, but still plays 16ish games a season. If something more serious happens, then yeah...his tenure as a Redskin might be over. But until then, its just a hamstring.

What new celebrity pic? Maybe its not showing up for me or something...

What new celebrity pic? Maybe its not showing up for me or something...
snyder-cruise-banner.png

What can I say? I have a bit of a sadistic streak.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.