• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

PFT: Daniel Snyder say he once tried the conditioning test

BGO

When ESPN's Mike Golic, many years and many more Twinkies removed from his playing days, passed the conditioning test that Redskins defensive tackle Albert Haynesworth consistently has failed, the notion that Haynesworth is merely being picked on by coach Mike...

More...

It's probably hard to pass when your legs are only 12 inches long.......................

It's really funny/scary/sad/entertaining that we have an owner who's just like us. Given his druthers, he'd have rather played for the team than owned it; and ran it like a fantasy team when he first took over, like many of us would have.

While I've certainly disagreed with many of his decisions over the years, I like the fact that he's a fan. And I respect the fact that he learns from his mistakes, and has grown as an owner as a result. ($9 beers excluded, of course.) :tantrum:

He is a little pudgy around the edges. Not surprised that he failed it.

To the gym Dan! To the gym!

Actually, I think he was overly generous. There's no way Snyder's legs are any longer than 8 inches, max. :devilish:

I think that the first time anyone has used the words "Sarge" and "generous" in the same breath:)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.