• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

PFT: Albert Haynesworth is "tired of this B.S."

BGO

You can only push Albert Haynesworth so far before he spouts off."I'm tired of this B.S., I just want to get out on field and play football," Haynesworth told NBC4 on Thursday evening, before he failed the team's conditioning test...

More...

"Even some teammates have privately expressed concerns..."

More Florio BS.

Hey, guess what Al? We've gotten pretty tired of yor BS over the last few months too, so we're even

I confess. I am enjoying the hell out of this :) That may be terribly wrong? And yet...

He didn't seem too tired to BS for 10 minutes yesterday between shuttles. ;) I have a feeling the stopwatch is gonna be a little more liberal Saturday morning and he'll probably pass. I think the message from Shanahan has been sent LOUD & CLEAR.

Anyone who thinks Mike is being overly petty here can pick up their Whiner's Club Card at the will-call window.

I feel sorry for the offensive lineman who faces AH the first time they have pads on. Since he will be going with the second string he may be facing some camp fodder lineman that he can take his aggression out on.

Sigh. Just when I felt Shanny was being a little petty, Fat Al has to come out and say this? Sheesh.

Both sides are determined to look bad, I think.
Posted via BGO Mobile Device

Shanahan/Allen better hope they win big this year - cuz what capable FA would want to come deal with this BS?

People keep forgetting - Shanahan was an F-up his LAST 9 Years in Denver.

I think Shanahan knows exactly what he's doing ... AH will either man up, shut and do what he has to do, or he'll continue to fail and mouth off and let his teammates see all over again what he's really all about ... and maybe, if Shanahan kicks his ass enough, he'll start to get a little sympathy from his teammates and be accepted back into the locker room. Nothing unites a work force more than bitching about management.

It's all very psychological.

I think Shanahan knows exactly what he's doing ... AH will either man up, shut and do what he has to do, or he'll continue to fail and mouth off and let his teammates see all over again what he's really all about ... and maybe, if Shanahan kicks his ass enough, he'll start to get a little sympathy from his teammates and be accepted back into the locker room. Nothing unites a work force more than bitching about management.

It's all very psychological.

Coach Shrink! bahahahahaha

Shanahan/Allen better hope they win big this year - cuz what capable FA would want to come deal with this BS?

You're out in left field on this one. The only 'capable free agents' who would be deterred by what they are seeing right now would be the ones who plan on taking 30 million in guaranteed money, then bitching because the team doesn't understand his need to be a diva.

I'd say that's a pretty productive message to send.

You're out in left field on this one. The only 'capable free agents' who would be deterred by what they are seeing right now would be the ones who plan on taking 30 million in guaranteed money, then bitching because the team doesn't understand his need to be a diva.

I'd say that's a pretty productive message to send.

maybe...then again...it's a bidniz.

and that doesn't address 9 yrs of failure.

as stated mos ago...I think this is mostly about $$$$. The Skins are firing the first training camp shot. Creating some pressure intended to see if AH can handle the challenge or reacts foolishly.

You are kidding right? I'm with Boone, you're way off on this.

You keep saying this, and its still wrong. Shanahan averaged 10 wins a season over his past 9 - I'll take that in a heartbeat!

I fully expected to see a report that he passed this morning.

Well, at least he didn't fail it again.

Shanahan's last 9 years:
8-8
7-9
9-7
13-3 (lost AFCCG)
10-6 (lost WC)
10-6 (lost WC)
9-7
8-8
11-5 (lost WC)

Yeah, HORRIBLE.

Shanahan's last 9 years:
8-8
7-9
9-7
13-3 (lost AFCCG)
10-6 (lost WC)
10-6 (lost WC)
9-7
8-8
11-5 (lost WC)

Yeah, HORRIBLE.

he didn't win. not even close. one playoff victory since Elway retired in 1999. sorta the same stuff we throw at Romo and the Boys.

mis-manged the roster. wasn't able to fix their d-line problems. GOT FIRED.

If Shanny is here 9 yrs will you be satisfied with 1 PO win? I don't think so!

You are kidding right? I'm with Boone, you're way off on this.

You keep saying this, and its still wrong. Shanahan averaged 10 wins a season over his past 9 - I'll take that in a heartbeat!

no disrespect. but take your 10 win seasons. they are only quantitatively - not qualitatively - different from 4-12 seasons. still watching the conference championships and SBs on TV. One PO win in 9 seasons! in fact, it would be interesting to figure out why it is that those teams could never reach the next level.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.