• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Our New Friends...

Boone

The Commissioner
Staff member
BGO Ownership Group
Reaction score
Military Branch
Marine Corps
Alma Mater
Virginia
wpconfbanner300.png

BGO is proud to welcome our new friends at www.warpathconfidential.com to their new digs on the redskins' web'o'sphere! Warpath Confidential features some of the most experienced and talented Redskins' writers anywhere including Rick Snider, John Keim, Rich Tandler, and John Pappas. We hope, in addition to hanging your hat here, you'll check out what's going to be another exciting site with great Redskins' content.

Here's the official announcement from an old friend.

Welcome to a New Beginning!

By John Pappas, Editor

Welcome to the new WarpathConfidential.com. My name is John Pappas and I will be your editor. Some of you may be familiar with me from my last job. I would like to take a moment and tell you why I am here now. But first, let me tell you where 'here’ is.

You have discovered the very best site anywhere for news and information on the Washington Redskins. Although new, Warpath Confidential is the next chapter for an organization that has been in existence in one form or another since 1981. The site and our parent publication, the Warpath newspaper, features the most in-depth analysis of the team anywhere; from the games, to the players, coaches and front office. We give you the most insight into what goes on before, during, and after games. In the offseason you will get the best information on free agency, the draft, mini-camps, OTAs, and more.

How do we do this? It begins with the writers. We have the best, most experienced reporters covering the Redskins. Publisher Rick Snider is a sports columnist for the Washington Examiner who has covered the team since 1983. Prior to the Examiner, Rick spent 20 years with the Washington Times. Contributing Editor John Keim is the Washington Examiner’s Redskins reporter and has covered the team since 1994. Historian Rich Tandler has been an avid follower of the Redskins since 1966 and runs Realredskins.com, the longest-running Redskins blog on the web. He has written about the team since 1999.

As for me I am entering my fourth season covering the Redskins. For the past three seasons, I did so for Extremeskins.com, the team’s official message board. I am also founder of the website Skinscast.com and the podcast of the same name.

Together, our staff is responsible for five books, five websites, and two podcasts that cover the team. As a group we have more than 50 years combined covering the Redskins. You simply cannot find that sort of combined experience from one group of writers covering the Washington Redskins anywhere else.

But Warpath Confidential is more than just the above. It is also a diverse, multi-media experience that features news and opinion, podcasts and videocasts, on-line chats, advice on fantasy football and collectibles, even what the smart money is doing in Vegas.

And let’s not forget the Warpath Girl.

Another very exciting development is our affiliation with the newest and best Redskins-related message board on the web; www.bgobsession.com. When we began construction on this new site we knew we wanted a message board to give fans a first-class forum to discuss the team, but also knew that we would be hard-pressed to build and administer one. As luck would have it, a few dear friends from my last gig were in the process of launching their new board. Burgundy & Gold Obsession is the place to find the most intelligent Redskins fan-discussion on the web and it made sense to become affiliated with them.

All of this adds up to the best site possible for followers of the Redskins. If you are a fan of this team, your experience here will be unmatched anywhere else. I guarantee it.

This is why I wanted to be part of this new site. As much as I enjoyed my last job, I leapt at the chance to be a part of the best Redskins-related site on the web.

We feel so strongly you will agree that we will be giving away our premium content free of charge through training camp and the preseason. We invite everyone to visit the site regularly to see for yourselves.

Gregg Williams used to tell his players that they were either getting better, or they were getting worse. In the new WarpathConfidential.com, we feel we have gotten better, much better.

Here’s to new beginnings.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow! Pretty sweet guys. This is exciting indeed.

Absolutely love it! It's an exciting time to be a Redskin fan.

If you haven't had a chance yet, check out some of the great content at www.warpathconfidential.com. With over 50+ years of combined Redskins-coverage experience between them, Rick Snider, John Keim, Rich Tandler, and John Pappas don't miss much when it comes to all things burgundy and gold.

We're extremely excited to have an alliance with another great new website.

Between BGO, and Warpath Confidential, you should have no problem finding new content about your beloved Skins on a daily basis.

Spread the word :gossip:

I have sure appreciated the addition. Maybe during the slow time next Spring it will be time to dive into Redskin history some more.

Wow, I am so excited about this! I have a feeling my brother, dad, and I will be these sites 24/7 these upcoming months. It is so nice to have someplace to go to not have to wade through the riff-raff on other sites and just get straight to the good info.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.