• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

BGO Fantasy Football League

Pffffft. I'm not worried. I remember kicking some Hog ass not too long ago. I look forward to a BBQ in the playoffs. ;-)
Posted via BGO Mobile Device

Man. I've heard of "any given Sunday." But you? Beating ME twice? They'll have to get the air conditioning in hell fixed before that happens. ;)

Man. I've heard of "any given Sunday." But you? Beating ME twice? They'll have to get the air conditioning in hell fixed before that happens. ;)

I don't think we've played yet, Hog. I also think I had the highest score of anyone last week. Care to put a friendly wager on it?

I don't think we've played yet, Hog. I also think I had the highest score of anyone last week. Care to put a friendly wager on it?

You may have. And I'll start McFadden when he's questionable next time, so as to not have ONE GUY with 44.80 sitting on my bench. (Course, I guess it's more fun to beat people with one arm literally tied behind your back.) :laugh:

And yeah, I'll take the bet. Whatcha got in mind? :)

Sig bet? Charity bet (loser can donate to charity of winners choice $10 or something)?

Name your new pet goaldeje? Loser has to buy a WNBA jersey and wear it one Sunday during the game?

Ok, that last one may have been taken too far, let's reign it in. :)

I'm pretty open, if you've got other ideas, share!

Sig bet? Charity bet (loser can donate to charity of winners choice $10 or something)?

Name your new pet goaldeje? Loser has to buy a WNBA jersey and wear it one Sunday during the game?

Ok, that last one may have been taken too far, let's reign it in. :)

I'm pretty open, if you've got other ideas, share!

I'm still recovering from 6 months of unemployment, so the less it costs, the better. A week-long sig bet would be good.

Oh, and why would I name a new pet "goaldeje" after I win? :)

And while we're on the topic, what does Goaldeje mean? Or how did you pick that? Always kinda wondered that.

It's a combo of last name, first name initial and middle initial. Goalder, James, Evan. It was my username at JMU, and I've never been clever enough to think of anything else. When I joined ES, it was my first message board, and I didn't understand that your name can make or break you. So I went with the first thing that came to mind, and decided to stick with it.

Probably didn't wanna know all that. :)

All right, let's go with a sig bet for a week. Not sure what I'm gonna come up with to humiliate you for a week, but I'm sure it will be awesome.

I may consult with my daughters and pull in some compilation of Justin Beiber and the Jonas Brothers. Heh heh.

Fear the Goaldeje!

(not quite the same as Fear the Deer, I'll work on it)

I have some WRs to trade. Look over my roster and make an offer. Shanahanigans.

OK, I submitted a trade request through the system, with some notes. Do you get an email or something?

Ill check my notifications. My mobile app won't show anything but I should be abel to get to it trhough the web.

It's a combo of last name, first name initial and middle initial. Goalder, James, Evan. It was my username at JMU, and I've never been clever enough to think of anything else. When I joined ES, it was my first message board, and I didn't understand that your name can make or break you. So I went with the first thing that came to mind, and decided to stick with it.

Probably didn't wanna know all that. :)

No, I did. Cool. :cheers:

Anyway, I've been thinking of buying a new Juke from the dealership I'm working at. With the turbocharger, and all-wheel drive, it's just like my fantasy team; good for blowing by some, running over the rest. :)

I am guffawing vigorously at the fact you think you can beat me. You are giving me the giggles Hog!

This one's gonna be interesting. I'm up 20 on Om, but he's got Schaub and Reggie Wayne going tomorrow night. I have to hope Wayne's hammy isn't 100%, or I might lose for the first time in nearly two months. :)

This one's gonna be interesting. I'm up 20 on Om, but he's got Schaub and Reggie Wayne going tomorrow night. I have to hope Wayne's hammy isn't 100%, or I might lose for the first time in nearly two months. :)

I don't see how you win. The Colts are key in on Foster after he rushed for 200+ last time.

Better get the Kleenex ready.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.