• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

BGO's New Look

Dammit Chris.
That clearly belongs in the 'Stare at Boobs for Longer Life' thread :)

PS - she's really not half-bad.

I know Boone likes her alright, but I could have done without that Chris. :)

Pravda is on a roll tonight :)

Give it a couple of years brother :)

Hehehe.

You know you're getting old when you see a beautiful young woman and think 'I wonder what her mother looks like'? I find myself doing this on a regular basis now.

For anyone interested, I'm working on a "Evolution of BGO" graphics page/blog post that will include a MESS of pics from the myriad iterations we've looked at, considered, played with, laughed off and agonized over ... from the first tentative "hey, maybe we could have BGO in gold letters?" to "nah, the NFL won't give a ****" to "dude, can you shave the inside edge of the burgundy disk one more half a pixel at 3:17 and 7:43 o'clock?" ... and everything in between.

Plus the full story about why we had to make the change.

It's true. We have no life. :cool:

You know you're getting old when you see a beautiful young woman and think 'I wonder what her mother looks like'? I find myself doing this on a regular basis now.

Funny, that works in reverse, too. I've told my son that he can do that to get a glimpse into the future.
Posted via BGO Mobile Device

Why no gold in the logo?

The letters are gold although it is more muted than the traditional Redskins gold. If your monitor is off (which is the case nearly every monitor in the world not hooked up to a color calibrator) it might not look gold at all.

Just so you now, The old logo is still showing up when I log in with my Ipad, which the site registers as a mobile device. I kept looking for the new logo thinking you were all insane (still do, kinda), until I logged in with my laptop this morning, then saw the new logo which is smoking!

Like this one?

100000003.jpg

Geez, talk about bursting the ol' memory bubble!

I got to thinking about it and recalled that Playboy did a spread called the "Girls of Washington" back in 76, one of our waitress/bartenders made it in.

I believe David Chen was the photographer.

I found a pdf of the magazine and grabbed Robin's shot...this is what I remember :)

Robin.jpg

Just so you now, The old logo is still showing up when I log in with my Ipad, which the site registers as a mobile device. I kept looking for the new logo thinking you were all insane (still do, kinda), until I logged in with my laptop this morning, then saw the new logo which is smoking!

Thanks for the heads-up. The BGO Mobile is an entirely separate modification - the logo there hasn't changed because moi hasn't gotten off his *** and updated the logo there. Stay tuned :)

Thanks for the heads-up. The BGO Mobile is an entirely separate modification - the logo there hasn't changed because moi hasn't gotten off his *** and updated the logo there. Stay tuned :)

Hey! Looks good! Nice job, love the new look on both CPUs now.

:)

Are you still seeing the old logo when you click the 'Home' link on BGO Mobile? I swear I've swapped out the image, but for some reason on my blackberry, only on the homepage, the old logo doesn't want to go away :)

Are you still seeing the old logo when you click the 'Home' link on BGO Mobile? I swear I've swapped out the image, but for some reason on my blackberry, only on the homepage, the old logo doesn't want to go away :)

I'm on my Ipad now and when I click on the home button, I see the new logo. Looks good to me...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.