• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

T.O. worried because he thinks he might be perceived as a trouble maker

brandies

The 1st Round Pick
Reaction score
Where would anyone get this perception?

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/story/13637102/to-teams-shying-away-because-of-troublemaker-tag

T.O.: Teams shying away because of troublemaker tag
July 13, 2010
CBSSports.com wire reports

NEW YORK -- Terrell Owens would like to point out that he's never been disciplined by the NFL for off-field conduct, unlike some of the league's "golden boys."

No team has yet to sign him as a free agent, and the polarizing receiver worries they're swayed by the perception he's a troublemaker. A perception he believes he disproved with his agreeable behavior in Buffalo during a disappointing season last year.

"There were a number of times where prior I probably would have reacted, said something I wasn't supposed to say," Owens told the Associated Press on Tuesday. "I really had some restraint, very patient."

Did any owners notice?

In related news ...

Albert Haynesworth Worried Because He Thinks People Think He's Only In It For The Money.

Don't worry, soon he'll be on TV with an anouncer gig promoting himself for the Hall

Who's T.O.?

(Get used to it Terrell.)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.