• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Lesbian Prison Gangs Waiting to Get Hands on Lindsay Lohan, Report Says

Sarge

It's on like Donkey Kong

hopefully, someone will take pictures:laugh:

http://www.foxnews.com/entertainmen...angs-waiting-hands-lindsay-lohan-report-says/

Inmates of the jail where Lindsay Lohan is set to spend up to 90 days have warned of gangs out to attack the starlet, saying "everyone will want a piece of her", The Sun reported Tuesday.

Lindsay Lohan will leave her Hollywood pad next week and move into new digs at the Lynwood correctional facility in Los Angeles. But instead of wild showbiz parties and a plush double bed to curl up in afterwards, the actress will be locked up for 23 hours a day in a tiny cell with a rock-hard bunk and a single blanket.

Lohan's A-list neighbors will be replaced with tough guards and fearsome lesbian gangs desperate to get their hands on her.

Nasty bull dykes wailing on a pasty ectomorph?

I'll pass.

Pasty ectomorph?

I'd hit it.

Then again, lets face it - I'd probably hit the bull dyke at this point. Not that there's anything wrong with it.

Pasty ectomorph?

I'd hit it.

Then again, lets face it - I'd probably hit the bull dyke at this point. Not that there's anything wrong with it.

yes there is

Stella is really mad about losing that chance to be with a beautiful Russian spy. Stella's gonna get revenge. She's waiting for Lindsay now.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.