• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

McNabb 2nd Highest Jersey Sales

Elephant

The Commissioner
Reaction score
Alma Mater
Florida State
Found this amusing tidbit while looking for some NFL news. Donovan McNabb has the 2nd hottest jersey sales in the NFL.

Is this a sign of good things to come? :anonymous:

Oddly enough, he's 2nd to a guy who won't even be a starter this year......Tim Tebow.

More importantly, I'm not one of those people who's gotten a McNabb jersey, so you can plan on him being here for a while.

If y'all decide you don't want him, call me and I'll go get one. :)

I dunno...I just don't think I could wear a McNabb jersey. Too weird.

I dunno...I just don't think I could wear a McNabb jersey. Too weird.

If we are in the playoff hunt, I can see you at the tailgate with HH, trying to keep warm as you guys are doing shots with you wearing your McNabb jersey over 18 layers of clothes!

If we are in the playoff hunt, I can see you at the tailgate with HH, trying to keep warm as you guys are doing shots with you wearing your McNabb jersey over 18 layers of clothes!

I'll still be rocking the 4-7, bro! :)

In all honesty, from now on I think I'm sticking with old-school jerseys. My next purchase will be either a 28, 44 or 81.

Oddly enough, he's 2nd to a guy who won't even be a starter this year......Tim Tebow.

I'm a DEN fan and already have to TEbows jerseys but they are really recoiled marshall jerseys with TEBOW embroidered on them. Picked up the old Marshall units on sale for $15 five for the seamstress got $20 buck a piece invested.

I would hope Mc Nabb signs an extension as your team really needs some experience and continuity at QB.

Now I'm not a mikey fan at all so I doubt that your team will do well long term but look for him to pick up a lot of FA vets with a few miles left on them to fill spots. Whatever Defense you ahem will gradually go down the drain as he will not draft day one needed parts to replace what you have. and he will focus on offense starting with the next draft (DAFT) after awhile you will be saying WTF is he doing. when he picks players unless your GM is really strong it is a couple of great years then slowly you will circle the drain. till he is fired again.

But you will be happy the next couple of years. but then Y'all have sucked for a long time so that should not be hard.

Lonestar, I believe you CAN teach an old dog new tricks. His year away for coaching allowed him to examine closely what was going on around the NFL. I think he has a better understanding of the importance of Defense now, as well a team chemistry. Who knows how well Jim Haslett will do but I think he has to be an improvement on guys like Larry Coyer.

Living in Colorado, I saw first hand how Mike operated. He already seems different. We're just hoping it's for the better but you're right. After Jim Zorn, we can only go uphill.

My daughter sent me a McNabb jersey in mid May - glad to have it in the collection. Got the 21, 47, 5, 24 (Kelvin Bryant - really liked him), 55 (yep, Hanburger - NASCAR fans, he lives in Darlington), 98, 9, 44, 28, and 81.

Other jerseys have come and gone - those that are not good teammates or leave quickly (looking at you Bailey) - they go to fireplace lore.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.