• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Jarmon signed

I figured this was gonna happen today or tomorrow. I'm guessing he has a bunch of incentives in his contract considering he's a Supplemental pick.

Now all eyes are on Orakpo. He's been a part of things from the get-go so not showing up on reporting day wouldn't be a big deal to me. I do, however, expect him to be there the first full day of camp.

Just watched the Jarmon presser on Redskinsdotcom, and I must say, I was thoroughly impressed with the way the young man handled himself. He had a quiet confidence about him. He was direct, and comfortable with the media. Nothing like most rookies who come of as shy, or worse, just another dumb jock.

Without having seen him do a thing one, he's my early favorite for surprise player of camp/preseason. Hope I didn't jinx him.

Go JJ!!!

It would be really nice if the kid worked himself into the rotation with Daniels and Wynn. Especially if it happened a bit later in the season so he has fresh legs for the end run at a potential playoff spot. That is often where Rookies and much older guys like Daniels and Wynn run out of gas so having something left in the tank for all of them would be grand.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.