• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

AP: Vick cleared for preseason participation

Chris

Ring of Fame
BGO Ownership Group
Joe Gibbs Club Member
Reaction score
http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=4359354

Vick cleared for preseason participation

Associated Press

NEW YORK -- Michael Vick was conditionally reinstated by NFL commissioner Roger Goodell on Monday and could play in regular season games as early as October.

Vick can immediately participate in preseason practices, workouts and meetings and can play in the final two preseason games -- if he can find a team that will sign him. A number of teams have already said they would not.

"Needless to say, your margin for error is extremely limited," Goodell said in a letter to Vick. "I urge you to take full advantage of the resources available to support you and to dedicate yourself to rebuilding your life and your career. If you do this, the NFL will support you."

Click on link above for the remainder of the article.

Now who signs him? Anyone care to hazard a guess cause I have no idea except maybe the Raiders?

how about as a punt returner for your washington redskins? . . .

yes, i decided to go there

if he's lost only one step, he's still more of a threat to score some TDs than ARE.
Posted via BGO Mobile Device

touche, mike! :D i just wish special teams would take some pressure off of campbell & co by scoring once in awhile.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.