• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

The Batmobile is up for Sale

Sarge

article-1274945616216-09C267EF000005DC-726831_636x300.jpg

http://www.metro.co.uk/news/828047-james-bond-db5-owner-auctions-prized-batmobile-car

Not bad for a replica. The original was a Lincoln Concept car, which was bought by Barris for $1. Barris is the TV and movie car guru.

Let me know when they decide to sell The Tumbler from the latest Batman movies. Now that's a ride I would be interested in.

Ok...that is just sweet.

I think there were 5 'originals' made of the car, and one of them is owned by a local near me here in NC. I've seen it on display at least 3 or 4 times at local events. Kewl :)

I can't look at that without thinking about the movie "The Benchwarmers". "I'm just a nerd......who grew up to make billions"....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.