• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Gibbs: 'I'd refer you to the memo'

Boo!!!

I charge you with false advertising. No Joe Gibbs here people, no Joe Gibbs. There is nothing to see .... please keep moving....

I thought (just for a second) about putting it in the SoW section;)

Just a second

Boo!!!

I charge you with false advertising. No Joe Gibbs here people, no Joe Gibbs. There is nothing to see .... please keep moving....

LOL! I knew exactly who it was. Didn't the sidestep of a statement make it obvious?

Last edited:
I turned in my 'political junkie' ID card a couple years ago brother. I'm much happier now knowing that all politicians suck. I don't have to read the details anymore :)

Boo!!!

Boone, cut Sarge some slack here, man. He had to come up with something to get people to dig in without a preliminary "Hmmmm, is the bear in the cave or can I go ahead and investigate?":anxious:

I check his posts out for the adrenalin rush anyway. :laugh2:

I know Boone, just fanning the flame a little. :bucktooth:

transparency

Attachments

• obama.jpg
    obama.jpg
    30.4 KB · Views: 76
I turned in my 'political junkie' ID card a couple years ago brother. I'm much happier now knowing that all politicians suck. I don't have to read the details anymore :)

Makes it a lot easier, doesn't it? Have zero faith in any politicians, then be pleasantly surprised if they ever do anything non-corrupt or *gasp* GOOD.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.