• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

New Guy..

PhillySkinsFan

The Cheerleader
Reaction score
Hello From Philadelphia, I am surrounded by Eagles and Steelers fans but fly my Redskins Flag proudly!! Just wondering if there are any other PA Redskins Fans on the Board?

Welcome :cheers:
Not sure if we've got any Philly reps here...Our 'Fan Map' went defunct a few months ago, but we're looking for a replacement.

We do have many members living in 'enemy territory' of some kind. Glad you found us and hope you enjoy BGO!

Are you all-DC sports guy? Or one of those Skins fans that roots for the Philles and Flyers? Because I will totally judge you and call you names if so.

j/k - Welcome to the board!

Lanky, I am not a all D.C. sports fan, I'm not a huge baseball fan and have never rooted for the Phillies...I do root for the flyers, I've been a Flyers fan longer then I have been a Skins Fan and thats a long time...Thanks for the Welcome:)

2004 i played football for the team the 1st year they started in 2000 under coach snellinburger (sp?) is he still there? wut year u graduate?

2004 i played football for the team the 1st year they started in 2000 under coach snellinburger (sp?) is he still there? wut year u graduate?

I graduated in 2003, then went on to grad school there as well. You played for the football team? I was at the first ever home game @ Pro-Player stadium vs. Slippery-Rock in 2001 - still have the ticket stub! I also went with a few friends to the first ever bowl game in New Orleans 2 years ago, although I guess you were probably off the team at that point?

Fun times!

Yeah i got a high ankle sprain in 2001 after that I played FS in 02 but kinda became a school boy the team wasn't that good division 2 (2 or 3 players went pro - i think the QB, LB and a FS), i miss the hitting I modeled my game like s taylor.

I remember Jared Allen went to a few training camps, but I don't think he stuck anywhere. I also remember Laskowski got an invite to a camp somewhere. Real intelligent guy, I met him while he was taking a tour of the SeaTech facility, and I "explained" particle image velocimetry to him and he picked up the general concept really quickly. He was a little small for the NFL though. Parker and Bynes got invites too, according to a quick google search - interesting that Bynes didn't stick anywhere. That kid caught everything!

The one guy I'm really surprised didn't stick on an NFL team was Frantz Joseph - he was a beast for the Owls, had a real nose for the ball. I guess he couldn't learn the NFL game? Who knows.

As far as I know, the only Owl ever with a chance to make the Redskins was DB Corey Small who got a tryout. I think the first guy to make a 53-man roster from FAU will be Tavious Polo. Great DB and fast!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.