• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Songs to blow your brains out to....

Boone

The Commissioner
Staff member
BGO Ownership Group
Reaction score
Military Branch
Marine Corps
Alma Mater
Virginia
[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UDAaevTq51I[/media]

Ever get a song in your head and not be able, no matter how much you'd like to, get it out of there?

I already know the answer. :djsmilie:

And with lyrics like this...

Them baggy sweat pants
And the Reeboks with the straps, with the straps
She turned around and gave that big booty a smack, ayy!
She hit the flo', she hit the flo'
Next thing you know
Shawty got low low low low, low low low low

who could blame me?

All. The. TIME.

Also, that damn song was stuck in my head for several months, so now I'm immune to it. Nice try though! :p

My most recent bedevilment with a musical Trojan was Lady Gaga's "Pokerface"-that damned thing stayed in my head for weeks. Fortunately it seems to have run it's course and doesn't put itself on and endless loop whenever I hear a snippet. Usually, though, it's commercial jingles-especially the ones associated with products I either don't like or am completely indifferent to-and the jingle is usually some form of vacuous musical pablum. Yuck!

Jenny don't change your number
867-5309

You're Still the One by Shania Twain.

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jTK24sWT7TQ[/media]

My God, when I hear that song it burrows into my head like the eels of Ceti Alpha V in Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan.

Back in 95 I was making a cross country drive from Mt Home AFB to Northern Va. "All I Wanna Do is Have Some Fun" was playing on every ****ing radio station on the dial. As soon as one faded out and I tuned to another, it was

All I wanna do is have some fun I got a feeling I'm not the only one

Of course the lyrics soon changed to "All I wanna do, is grab a gun.............. '

I'd rather slide down a pole of razor blades and land in a vat of alcohol than hear that song ever again

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.