• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Seahawks Waive RB LenDale White

BGO

The Seattle Seahawks have waived running back LenDale White even before any of the players have pads on and just ...

More...

Wow. Not that I've been following his career or anything, but given his prior accomplishments, and his youth, kind of shocking a RB with his former reputation would just be 'waived'. Gotta believe someone is going to snag him as a reclamation project. And I bet it doesn't take 24 hours...

Supposedly the effort wasn't there. Maybe he showed up out of shape? He didn't get the nickname LenWhale for nothing.

Relax. Lendale's not in his 30's yet, we're fine...

:)
Posted via BGO Mobile Device

Attitude and work ethic is going to run this guy right out of the league. I never saw him as being an incredible talent to begin with. If his former coach has given him the boot then that tells me everything I need to know.

This guy is about to flake himself out of a career.

Attitude and work ethic is going to run this guy right out of the league. I never saw him as being an incredible talent to begin with. If his former coach has given him the boot then that tells me everything I need to know.
Yeah, it seems all that's left is probably a future news story about him being broke and getting arrested for robbery or a drug deal.

unbelievable.
You know how many people wished they had the talent to play in the NF?. Hell, I would play NFL ball for a lot less than what Russell, Vick, White etc. ever made if I could. Nothing is worse than to see talented people piss away their careers...especially in a game that I love to watch and to play.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.