• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Pardon OUR Interruption...

Boone

The Commissioner
Staff member
BGO Ownership Group
Reaction score
Military Branch
Marine Corps
Alma Mater
Virginia
BGO crashed sometime last night, for unknown reasons. Obviously we've corrected the database error that caused the crash.

We now return you to your regularly scheduled Burgundy and Gold Obsession.

We can't credit the time lost. But on the plus side, your 'Five O'Clock' forum posts will continue to count :)

PS - We have now *confirmed* what 'dead' really looks like.

BGO crashed sometime last night, for unknown reasons. Obviously we've corrected the database error that caused the crash.

Trying to combine those two sentences gave me vertigo.:thud:

Fixing stuff that's broken without even knowing what broke? Damn, Boone, I'm impressed!:claps:

That's exactly accurate :) Although we feel fairly competent as self-taught webmasters (we must be right, having built this thing, right?), Om, Neophyte, and I have no formal IT training. Luckily, with a potent combination of duct tape, some chewing gum, twisty ties, and a bottle or two of a pilsner, we were able to get her re-started :)

Well thank god it's back. I had nightmares that I was back in high school and you guys were ditching me.

am I going to be credited for the time lost here?

I mean, I signed up expecting perfect conditions and I obviously didnt get them. Now how can I be compensated?

If you'll excuse me I have to go light my cuban with a 100 dollar bill and drink my cognac while resting my feet on some peasant.

Says the guy who isn't even Premium!

Personally, I expect a refund of $0.18 for time lost.

am I going to be credited for the time lost here?

I mean, I signed up expecting perfect conditions and I obviously didnt get them. Now how can I be compensated?

If you'll excuse me I have to go light my cuban with a 100 dollar bill and drink my cognac while resting my feet on some peasant.

Would you mind not wearing the stiletto heels next time?

:)
Posted via BGO Mobile Device

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.