• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

"Norm!" (The Welcome Thread)

Great to see you here brother...welcome :cheers:

*Sniff* Hmmmm. Still smells like wet paint. That and....poppers. Went out and got Ernesto in free agency I smel....see.

Now there's a familiar and friendly face :)

It was in the memo we posted in the staff lounge :)

Hello *hic* gang. Good beer you have here. Must be home brewed. ;) Good thing I saw that memo,(little post it right beside the 8 1/2 x 11 one listing the guys who have to clean the men's room and underneath the poster with lots of boobs on it. :)

Hello *hic* gang. Good beer you have here. Must be home brewed. ;) Good thing I saw that memo,(little post it right beside the 8 1/2 x 11 one listing the guys who have to clean the men's room and underneath the poster with lots of boobs on it. :)

Damn it. I get too distracted by the boobs. Every time! :doh:

hello, i'm new here....you guys seem so nice around here....i look forward to being around......LULz

hello, i'm new here....you guys seem so nice around here....i look forward to being around......LULz

Saw my old gardening buddy Unsonny on Facebook and sent the invite. Good to see you here wildman :cheers:

Boone (aka 'Tarhog')

Im here finally lurked once but finally posted different name from the other site

What's in a name? :)

Welcome aboard 26 ... lemme draw you a tall one.

DraftBeer01.jpg

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.