• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

"Norm!" (The Welcome Thread)

Glad to have you and welcome :cheers:

Just signed up not long ago. Excited to see what the site is like, especially now that my husband and I got banned from another well-known site after 4 years of faithful membership.

The welcome thread is a really nice touch!

Hiya - I'm new too this place as well.

I’m new to this place also. I’m in the process of phasing out of another site that has members that I have posted with since way back when the Washington Post had a Redskin forum. But sometimes a site changes and it no longer fits and you have to move on.

But, I’m liking what I see here.

Is this also the introduction thread? Oh well, might as well do it here.

Hi, I'm SonOfWashington (known in real life as DC), and I come from a long posting history over at ExtremeSkins (since March 2007) under the same name. I already recognize many of you, some of which I don't see anymore (BigMike I think I saw already).

For those of you who don't know me, I'm a 17 year old lifelong Skins fan from snowy northeast Ohio (aka Browns/Steelers country...Lord help me), and I'm probably one of the biggest around these here parts. I was born fifteen days before Super Bowl XXVI, and, well, you all know how this team has been since then. Sucks for me. =\

I'll try to stop over here from time to time in between my visits to ES. So consider this my self-welcome. =)

Good to have some youth around here. Way too many geezers :)

I've long said, only on an internet messageboard do people of my age get the chance to meaningfully converse with younger people. It's one of the cooler aspects of the internet we hardly even notice.

Bleed Blue is probably dating girls by now :) Bless his heart...

Yes. That's right.

He was indeed.

Are you guys still here?

Careful there Boone. Running up your post count just to get to those cooler icons for folks with a 1000 posts or more will not be tolerated. ;)

Nazi!
Did you all see him repressing me?

New Mod avatar

like-a-rash.jpg

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.