• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

"Norm!" (The Welcome Thread)

Om

Burgundy & Gold Jacket
Staff member
BGO Ownership Group
Reaction score
Let this serve as the Official BGO Welcome / Shoot-the-**** Thread to properly greet new BGO Members.

Glad you're here, ladies and gentlemen ... welcome, and enjoy.

Last edited:
It's so good to see so many familiar names coming here. The latest being Dead Money, E-Dog and HHM.

Welcome guys and cheers! :cheers:

Ditto - It's been years since I've seen some of your guy's usernames cross the bow, probably just lost in a sea of names as I'm sure you've been around.

Great to see everybody here :cheers:

It's so good to see so many familiar names coming here. The latest being Dead Money, E-Dog and HHM.

Welcome guys and cheers! :cheers:

I'll second that.

And I'm honored and humbled to be welcomed over here.

Let the good times roll!

It's official. The place is a hit. Even the opposition is showing up!

Welcome HHM.

I'll second that.

And I'm honored and humbled to be welcomed over here.

Let the good times roll!

Well, 'welcome' is a bit strong of a word.

But if we're gonna have a Cowboy fans over here, it might as well be you. :p

Its gonna be hard to recognize ya HHM without the B-Boys quote. You hear about Ad-Rock's cancer? damn shame...

This site has been a blast so far..everyone is really cool. I was wondering when someone was going to invite one of the other team's fans from ES over here. You're a good opening rep for it though for sure.

Thanks BM.

I just did a quick signup. I need to edit my sig and maybe, if I'm lucky, I can get a avatar of some kind.;)

As for the Beasties, it was actually MCA (Adam Yauch) who got cancer. They had to cancel their summer tours and postpone production on their upcoming album. He's saying it's not that bad and with some treatment he should get better soon. Here's hoping.

As for the site, it looks awesome and is very easy to navigate. So much info. I hope some of the C-Zoners take note and make a site half as good.

Thanks for the warm welcome. It's a nice break from ES.com. Still love it over there, but sometimes, as we all have seen, its gets a bit "crowded", if you know what I mean. And I know you do. :)

Well, 'welcome' is a bit strong of a word.

But if we're gonna have a Cowboy fans over here, it might as well be you. :p

Thank you brother!

I know, I know, use the multiquote - but I still havent been able to figure that one out. :bucktooth:

May I suggest ...

7.jpg

Hey, you’re a great guy, HHM. But you’re still a Cowboys fan. :)

It's like staying on the sideline watching the other team celebrate the championship they just won by beating you.

Pictures like that just drive me to cheer that much harder the next time.:)

He Hate,
Welcome. It wasn't until I met you and a few of the other Cowboy fans on ES that I discovered that not every Cowboy fan is that stereotypical bandwagon "How 'bout dem Cowboys" Cowboy fan.

Good to see you here, same with some of the Old School ESers that had left or dropped off post-merger.

He Hate,
Welcome. It wasn't until I met you and a few of the other Cowboy fans on ES that I discovered that not every Cowboy fan is that stereotypical bandwagon "How 'bout dem Cowboys" Cowboy fan.

Good to see you here, same with some of the Old School ESers that had left or dropped off post-merger.

WD,

Thank you for the warm welcome.

Always respected and enjoyed your contributions on ES.com.

Looking forward to continued good times over here.

It's a dog eat dog world, and I'm wearing Milkbone underwear.

Oh hells yeah.

"Can I pour you a beer, Mr. Peterson?"

"A little early isn't it, Woody?"

"For a beer?"

"No, for stupid questions."

"What's the story, Norm?"

"Boy meets beer. Boy drinks beer. Boy meets another beer."

so where are the new ladies?

Just signed up not long ago. Excited to see what the site is like, especially now that my husband and I got banned from another well-known site after 4 years of faithful membership.

The welcome thread is a really nice touch!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.