• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Could it be?

fansince62

So....I take a break and do some channel surfing a couple minutes ago and happen upon a film called Brotherhood of Death featuring...among others....Roy Jefferson and Mike Bass!

who knew? not me obviously.

Hilarious...talk about Redskins trivia...

brotherhood-of-death.jpg

Gotta love the taglines...

"When these Brothers stick it to you, it's fatal!"

"See them avenge the death of a Brother, the rape of a sister, and the murder of their only honky friend..." :)

Last edited:
Hilarious! Roy Jefferson is credited as "himself" for the following TV appearances:

# "NFL Monday Night Football" .... Himself - Washington Redskins Wide Receiver / ... (12 episodes, 1970-1976)
... aka "ABC Monday Night Football" - USA (alternative title)
... aka "ESPN Monday Night Football" - USA (alternative title)
... aka "M.N.F." - USA (alternative title)
... aka "Monday Night Football" - USA (alternative title)
... aka "Thursday Night Editions of Monday Night Football" - USA (alternative title)
- St. Louis Cardinals vs. Washington Redskins (1976) TV episode .... Himself - Washington Redskins Wide Receiver
- Washington Redskins vs. Philadelphia Eagles (1976) TV episode .... Himself - Washington Redskins Wide Receiver
- St. Louis Cardinals vs. Washington Redskins (1975) TV episode .... Himself - Washington Redskins Wide Receiver
- Washington Redskins vs. Los Angeles Rams (1974) TV episode .... Himself - Washington Redskins Wide Receiver
- Denver Broncos vs. Washington Redskins (1974) TV episode .... Himself - Washington Redskins Wide Receiver
(7 more)
# Super Bowl VII (1973) (TV) .... Himself - Washington Redskins Wide Receiver
# 1972 NFC Championship Game (1972) (TV) .... Himself - Washington Redskins Wide Receiver
# 1971 NFL Pro Bowl (1971) (TV) .... Himself - NFC Wide Receiver
# Super Bowl V (1971) (TV) .... Himself - Baltimore Colts Wide Receiver
# 1970 AFC Championship Game (1971) (TV) .... Himself - Baltimore Colts Wide Receiver

# 1964 Liberty Bowl (1964) (TV) .... Himself - Utah Utes Wide Receiver

Also, Mike Bass was in the movie Top Cop in 1990: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0100798/

(From another source) Washington Redskins players in this film: Roy Jefferson, Mike Thomas, Mike Bass, Dennis Johnson, Larry Jones and Frank Grant.

Surprised we never heard about this back in 1976 when it was released. I was pretty much up-to-date on ALL things Redskins at the time but this is the first I've heard of it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.