A Burgundy and Gold Obsession
Game 12 - Philly. No biggie. Just a season in the balance ...

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Disagree Disagree:  0
Post of the Year Post of the Year:  0
    BGO
    Honored Guest

Default Walking Deadman: The FedEx Field Season Ticket Myth and My New Seats......

If you're a regular reader of IIWII have you noticed a slight change on the site? It's easy to miss and I wouldn't blame you if you didn't notice it.Figure it out yet?Okay, I'll show you.........This use to be the picture of FedEx that I had on the site for the last couple of months:and now the new picture:If you haven't guessed it yet, I've got new seats for the season as I was moved

More...
    0 0 0 0

Post Responses
    Thanks, Likes, & More
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Blog Entries
    Marine Corps Virginia

Those are great 'people watching' seats...right there by the tunnel. You'll see everyone who's anyone coming and going. And for at least 1/2 the game, you'll have a great view of play in the red zone. At least when they're on the other end of the field, you'll (supposedly) have a decent jumbotron to follow the action on...
    0 0 0 0

Subscribe to our BGO Mailing List

You ain't bonafide

BGObsessed
    Post Responses
    Thanks, Likes, & More
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Blog Entries
    Navy Salisbury

Quote Originally Posted by Boone View Post
    Those are great 'people watching' seats...right there by the tunnel. You'll see everyone who's anyone coming and going. And for at least 1/2 the game, you'll have a great view of play in the red zone. At least when they're on the other end of the field, you'll (supposedly) have a decent jumbotron to follow the action on...
    Good to know thanks.....I'm looking forward to the new seats and the way it's going, I'll probably get moved closer to the 50 in a few years.
    0 0 0 0

User Tag List