• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Redskins Insider: Russ Grimm picks Joe Bugel for Hall of Fame presentation

BGO

Joe Bugel will do the honors when it comes time to present Russ Grimm for induction into the Pro Football Hall of Fame this summer. Bugel was the offensive coordinator during Grimm's playing days with the Redskins' Hogs (from 1981-91). "When Russ said he wanted me to be his presenter," Bugel said in a statement released by the Hall of Fame, "it lifted me so high I almost hit my head on the ceiling." The enshrinement ceremony will be held Aug. 7 in Canton, Ohio. The Cushing do-over The Associated Press has decided that the only way to deal with the kerfuffle over Brian Cushing's Defensive Rookie of the Year Award and four-game suspension for testing positive for a fertility drug on the NFL's banned-substance list is to re-vote. You'll recall that the runners-up (none of them too close to Cushing) were Buffalo's Jairus Byrd, Green Bay's Clay Matthews and

seg

More...

Grimm is a class act. Sadly this is likely as close as Buges will come to being in the Hall himself. Wish there was a way to take care of deserving Asst. Coaches.

Awesome. Go get Em, Boss Hog!

On a seconday note, anyone else laugh out loud when they read that Cushing was busted for using a fertility drug?

No? Just me? :)
Posted via BGO Mobile Device

Would be hilarious is Bugel broke out a hog nose to wear at end of speech. Grimm is a class act. This shows the love and respect Bugel's guys had for their coach.

I couldn't figure out why RI was reporting this as news. This was reported 3 months ago right after Russ's election. Guess it's so slow this time of year, that have to recycle the news!

I'm thrilled for Russ and Buges. I, too, wish asst. coaches could be elected to the hall. They're as important as the HCs!

Can't wait to see it! Green and Monk was pretty special but one of the Hogs and the Boss man himself doing the intro? Pretty tough to beat as a Redskins fan although the way we rocked Canton last time was pretty special too.

The Redskins fans who go need to rival the ovation that Green and especially Monk got (although the one for Monk was a product of long pent up emotion for a beloved guy who'd been shafted for years). I'd love to go, but likely will be out of the country at the time. I was dying to go 2 years ago but couldn't afford it at the time.

The Redskins fans who go need to rival the ovation that Green and especially Monk got (although the one for Monk was a product of long pent up emotion for a beloved guy who'd been shafted for years). I'd love to go, but likely will be out of the country at the time. I was dying to go 2 years ago but couldn't afford it at the time.

We'll do our best!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.