• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Well, this is different...............

Hey, you only live once. I love that they made their wedding their own.

Thanks for posting this...I missed it and it made me laugh out loud. They have the right idea....

I thought that wedding video was great--I bet the reception would have been a blast. I' definitely appreciate people who don't take themselves too seriously--though if I'm being honest about it, I don't think we would have done that at our wedding. :)

That actually almost brought tears to my eyes because it really speaks to 'Joy' which is the one emotion I hope dominates every couples souls on the day of their wedding. Anyone who doesn't smile at that is a real cynic. No reason for a wedding day to be somber and uber-serious.

I think that's just an awesome display of love.

Amen to that, Boone-I thought "Damn, what a rockin' way to tie the knot!":)

What a way to celebrate and enjoy the day. Nothing like starting life together on a joyous note.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.