• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Anyone going to see AC/DC in Oct?

Sarge

Personally, I think $92 is friggin outrageous for a ticket. But Sarge jr is a big fan thanks for Rock Band, and I haven't seen them since England in 86

Any hints on getting to the Verizon Center, good seats etc?

No, but I am going to see Paul McCartney next Saturday night at FedEx.

That should be cool, but he doesn't jump arond the stage like Angus Young. :)

I guess we shoud see these old guys while we can. They probably won't be playing in another 10 years.

Back in Black has got to be one of the all-time greatest albums (you know, those vinyl frisbees)

I am guessing seats to that cost more than the plane ride to get there.

Sarge, are you looking for the best way to get to the Verizon Center?

Personally I think that AC/DC is one of the rare bands that still sound decent live after all these years. I would go see them in a heartbeat.

Nah, I can get there no problem, it's just the logistics of it all since I've never been there. Parking, good seats, bad seat etc......

I am considering going to the U2 concert. It is my favorite band and it is around my birthday so I might have to buy tickets as a Happy Birthday to me gift.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
We are all excited to experience the announcement of draft selections IN REAL TIME TOGETHER. If you feel the need to be the first to 'blurt out' the team's picks you are better off staying out of chat and sticking to Twitter. Please refrain from announcing/discussing our picks until the official announcement has been made at the podium. Thanks!

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.