• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Hey "Shield" fans

Great series. F/X has been unable to recreate the energy that series possessed since it went off the air.

That's for sure. The only problem I have with getting whole box sets is that I never have time to sit down and watch them

I hope they do this for "The Wire" one day. Now THAT'S a series I want on DVD.

I hope they do this for "The Wire" one day. Now THAT'S a series I want on DVD.

Great series as well Lanky. One of the best cables series ever. I enjoyed Tuesday and Sunday evenings when these 2 shows were on.

Have you been watching Treme? Its the new series from the producer of The Wire, and features some of the same actors. Bunk, Freamon and Slim (cameo) are all in it. Its really good, and the music is fantastic - its about the underground jazz musicians of New Orleans Treme district, and features a lot of famous NOLA musicians. Kermit Ruffin, Trombone Shorty are two off the top of my head.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.