• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

News Release 7/23: Skins sign CB Barnes; release two

Om

Burgundy & Gold Jacket
Staff member
BGO Ownership Group
Reaction score
LOUDOUN COUNTY, VA – The Washington Redskins announced today that they have signed third-round draft pick Kevin Barnes. Terms of the deal were not disclosed. In addition, the Redskins released defensive end Derek Walker and wide receiver Jaison Williams ...

Sign one, release two? Seems to me there is likely another signing imminent.

Neo, my guess is it's either Jarmon or they are planning to bring in another FA. I think Orakpo's deal will happen either the day before or the day of the start of Training Camp.

Sign one, release two? Seems to me there is likely another signing imminent.

Makes sense. You would think that Jarmon should be relatively quick, being at the third round pay scale also.

Even if Orakpo is planning on making sure he's in camp on day one it doesn't make any sense for him to sign yet, with only two first rounders signed at this point.

the release of Williams is no surprise. all he had to offer was a 6'5 and 237 frame. no wide receiver skills - poor hands and route running and a history of indifferent work habits.

I would not be surprised to see Williams try and reinvent himself as a tight end in the NFL. If he gained 10 pounds and could show decent skills developed over time on a team's PS he could be a candidate there.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.