• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

UDFA Targets?

The Burgundy Ghost

The Starter
Reaction score
Military Branch
Navy
Alma Mater
Salisbury
Now that the draft is over, it's time to look at UDFAs.
Who do you like?

Here's my short list:
QB, Jarrett Brown
OLB/DE, Brandon Lang
OT, Tony Washington
RB, Chris Brown
RB, Andre Dixon
G, Sergio Render
C, Jeff Byers

I'd like to see them sign LeGarret Blount.

D'oh, signed by the 49ers.

Well, there's the developmental RB - we signed Keiland Williams, another Tiger.

Logan Paulsen is one of the Nation's "premiere blocking tight ends," according to his highlight video:

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sYoIv5APV1s[/media]

EDIT: Damn, he looks like a blocking version of Cooley in that video. I'm officially excited.

Logan Paulsen is one of the Nation's "premiere blocking tight ends," according to his highlight video

EDIT: Damn, he looks like a blocking version of Cooley in that video. I'm officially excited.

Yeah, I was gonna make a smart ass comment about it must be true since it's on YouTube...

...then I saw the video. Not bad. Looks like if he sticks he could be a nice replacement for Yoder, same type of player. Looks like a good blocker, and a guy who can make some catches a couple of times a game too.

Yeah, I was gonna make a smart ass comment about it must be true since it's on YouTube...

...then I saw the video. Not bad. Looks like if he sticks he could be a nice replacement for Yoder, same type of player. Looks like a good blocker, and a guy who can make some catches a couple of times a game too.

That guy blocks circles around Yoder! Well...in the youtube video anyway.

From John Keim: "Heard that Stanford FS Bo McNally will be at the #Redskins next minicamp as a tryout player."

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.