• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

WPC: Who is calling please? – Redskins select Riley

Pappas

http://web.warpathconfidential.com/?p=3404

Who is calling please? – Redskins select Riley

Linebacker Perry Riley was so excited to get the call from the Washington Redskins telling him they were drafting him, he doesn’t even know who called him.

“To be honest, I was so happy I didn’t really hear the name,” said Riley. “I just knew it was a 703 [area code] number calling me and I kinda had a feeling it was one of the teams. I wasn’t sure what team it was at the time, and they told me it was the Redskins…I was just so excited.”

Washington drafted Riley with the 103rd selection (5th pick in the fourth round) of the NFL draft Saturday.

Riley’s excitement at being drafted by Washington is understandable seeing how he grew up rooting for the team.

Click the link above to read the entire article...

Talk about every fans' ultimate dream! These stories are always awesome, especially when they involve the B&G.

Silverback grew up in Longview, TX, which is mainly Cowboys fans. Not sure who he grew up rooting for...

I think Williams said he followed certain players growing up. He is a big Walter Jones fan. However, he did say that his family are Cowboys fans.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.