• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Lacanfora says we're taking Berry

servumtuum

The Owner's Favorite
Reaction score
Alma Mater
Indiana
Jason's tweet.

Other teams have begun to project Eric Berry to the Redskins at No. 4 overall on their draft boards, according to NFL Network's Jason LaCanfora.

We didn't realize Berry could play left tackle. The Redskins' sudden spike in Berry interest certainly looks like an attempt to lure the Browns or Eagles into a trade down. It's also possible, however, that the Skins have Berry rated as a much better player than Russell Okung or Trent Williams. Apr. 22 - 2:38 pm et

Jason's tweet.
Yeah, I have seen the rumblings. I am tired of trying find the latest angle or secret that has leaked. I am taking a nap until this thing gets going!

Reminds me of the trippy Willy Wonka boat ride:

There's no earthly way of knowing which direction we are going, there's no knowing where we're rowing, or which way the river's flowing. Is it raining, is it snowing, is a hurricane-a-blowin? Not a speck of light is showing, so the danger must be growing. Are the fires of hell-a glowing, is the grisley reaper mowing? YES the danger must be growing for the rowers keep on rowing and they're certainly not showing any signs that they are slowing.

With Gregg Williams gone the Redskins are no longer going to stockpile safeties taken in Round 1 of the draft :)

This is a position that traditionally you can find solid performers in free agency or in the middle rounds.

Why you would want to take away the chance to add LT, CB, DE or QB and take a safety instead is just beyond logic given the relative importance of the positions on the field.

What I like most about this story is that Laconfora was not only wrong, but it shows the current front office's lack of respect for him. They made him look stupid by shoveling him misinformation. The people in charge over at ESPN have to reevaluate the pundits they hire. Laconfora, Mayock and Kiper looked pretty foolish yesterday.
Posted via BGO Mobile Device

What I like most about this story is that Laconfora was not only wrong, but it shows the current front office's lack of respect for him. They made him look stupid by shoveling him misinformation. The people in charge over at ESPN have to reevaluate the pundits they hire. Laconfora, Mayock and Kiper looked pretty foolish yesterday.

I have to chuckle while watching last night. Gruden was constantly talking and Kiper couldn't hardly get a word in. Actually I found Gruden's insight on player far more interesting.

The only one that didn't look foolish was Erin Andrews. Then again she never looks foolish.

I thought La Confora was NFL Network, not ESPN.

I kept switching back and forth. They're not much better, does anybody really think Irvin is qualified to give insight, much less insight on the NFL draft? HAHA!!!

The interaction between Kiper and Gruden was probably the most entertaining part of the entire broadcast last night. Poor Mel. His #1 overall prospect is still available 32 picks into the draft. Woops.

Yea Kiper had allot of egg on his face last night and Gruden was totally rubbing it in. Interesting to see how tonight's coverage is going to play out.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.