• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

For those going to DDP

Burgundy Burner

The Commissioner
Joe Gibbs Club Member
Reaction score
Alma Mater
Virginia
I plan to get there at around 6:30 am. Look forward to finally meeting everyone in person.

Yikes. The lead balloon thing. :)

Well, if anyone from BGO is going, I look forward to meeting you.

Almost came back into town for it, but the new draft format kind of ruins the fun. Oh well, next year I'll make it back probably.

In case anyone missed it over yonder, apparently BB was in a car accident on the way to the DDP this morning and last news was that he was ok but in surgery. Pls keep him in your thoughts.

Thanks for the heads up, brother. "BB" is Burgundy Burner, for those who might not know.

Keeping a good thought ...

HH told me at the DDP that his injuries were extensive but nothing life threatening. Looks like he will have a long recovery time from the injuries HH told me about. Prayers go out to you BB!

Wow - that's just awful!

BB, thinking good thoughts for you and best wishes for a speedy recovery. Your BGO brethren are thinking of you :cheers:

I hope you get well soon BB!!!

I will tell you the DDP was great!!!!!! The SONS OF THE RADIO were great!! So good to see friends I had not seen in way over a year.

I was told he was all grumpy and wanted to leave the hospital already so I assume that tuff old bear is going to be just fine.

haha. describes it perfectly.

here is what i wrote over yonder.

well i'm at home finally. i can't type too well so forgive the punctuation and grammar for a few weeks.

got released at 1 pm and settled in now. healthcare aides will be with me for a few weeks. family helping too.

here is what happened. a young lady was entering on to the interstate and suddenly came over to my lane. i couldn't move over. a pickup truck was almost next to me and i was pushed into him. he came across my hood and all of this was happening at 60 mph. no time to panic it just went by so fast. the food was thrown all over my car. that was a sight...food all over and some blood mixed in. and the sports car i love so much was destroyed. heartbroken over that - it was my baby. had to get cut out from it.

i have broken toes on the left leg, broken left ankle, broken left leg, broken and dislocated elbow, broken left pinky, broken rightthumb which is weird, big gash on forehead with permanent dent there now, two black eyes but getting a lot better, and a bloody chin and bloody nose from the airbag imapct. lucky though and know it - got about 10 to 12 weeks of healing. i'm comfortable and can use this laptop.

but thanks for all the thoughts and prayers. wow it is a sticky and so many responded. that is very humbling. so thanks very very much.

for those at ddp - sorry to miss it all and have this happen. yes - shouldn't feel that way, but we'll meet soon.

i'm going to be around for a while to see what the football news is and catch up on everything with drafting and free agents.

Man, I'm impressed you can type with all them broken digits! Get well soon!

Wow! Are you sure you didn't miss a turn and end up at Talladega. Sounds like quite a ride. Sorry for your loss (car) and pain.

Feel better soon.

haha. describes it perfectly.

here is what i wrote over yonder.

well i'm at home finally. i can't type too well so forgive the punctuation and grammar for a few weeks.

got released at 1 pm and settled in now. healthcare aides will be with me for a few weeks. family helping too.

here is what happened. a young lady was entering on to the interstate and suddenly came over to my lane. i couldn't move over. a pickup truck was almost next to me and i was pushed into him. he came across my hood and all of this was happening at 60 mph. no time to panic it just went by so fast. the food was thrown all over my car. that was a sight...food all over and some blood mixed in. and the sports car i love so much was destroyed. heartbroken over that - it was my baby. had to get cut out from it.

i have broken toes on the left leg, broken left ankle, broken left leg, broken and dislocated elbow, broken left pinky, broken rightthumb which is weird, big gash on forehead with permanent dent there now, two black eyes but getting a lot better, and a bloody chin and bloody nose from the airbag imapct. lucky though and know it - got about 10 to 12 weeks of healing. i'm comfortable and can use this laptop.

but thanks for all the thoughts and prayers. wow it is a sticky and so many responded. that is very humbling. so thanks very very much.

for those at ddp - sorry to miss it all and have this happen. yes - shouldn't feel that way, but we'll meet soon.

i'm going to be around for a while to see what the football news is and catch up on everything with drafting and free agents.

BB,
When you get a chance, pm me your full name and address. Got a few things I want to send you to help pass the time :)

Sorry you had to go through that, but all things considered, sounds like you were very very lucky. Glad to hear from you.

Wow, sounds rough. Glad you made it out alive. Get well.

again, thanks for all the kind thoughts.

i didn't take a wrong turn to talladega, but that is a good idea. :)

there were a lot of visitors today. it helps pass the time, but it's sort of stressful to put on a good front. glad the day is winding down.

the healthcare aides are the best, but all are eagles fans. all of them are bummed about the mcnabb trade which is surprising.

blondie, if i had known that you were at ddp, i would've told the rescue personnel to go straight to fedex and go to a hospital soon after. dang. we'll meet at some point though.

wd - thanks for the mention on your blog. that was very nice.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.