• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Predictions for the season

Flaccid?

That's never good. :paranoid:

I hope you're wrong too, and I think you will be on the offense. We won't be a juggernaut, but we'll be reasonably productive and are going to get a lot of short-field chances. Campbell won't last the season though - I don't think this O-Line can hold up for 16 games, and he goes down with an injury by week 10 or 12....

Perhaps the more seasons I watch - the more pessimistic I get.

I don't fully understand the unwavering course of stacking the defense and ignoring the offense. I've heard Defense wins playoffs - but if you have no offense you won't get to the playoffs...eventually teams will score points on the best defenses. If our offense can't put up an average of 20 pts a game - we are screwed.

Our defense has the potential of being amazing. Our offense has the potential of being lackluster.

If we have a statistically mediocre offense - we'll do well. If we are sub-par, our defense won't be able to bail us out of enough situations.

Go Skins. I hope for the best but expect the worst....

GV

I've now seen the term 'limp' and 'flaccid' used in two separate threads today.

6.jpg

Maybe Dan ought to reach out to Bob. :elvis:

Double post.

First. ;)

Last edited:
This year is a breakout year.
Defense will be amazing.
Adjustments will be made as needed on Offense.

Redskins will get into the playoffs.

Maybe more!

I hope you're right Liz. I'd like to see what Zorn could do with a 4 or 5 year lease on life. BTW, that kimchee recipe on your blog site looks very tempting :)

Back from Glacier Park. It has to happen one of these years. Good factors:
1. Good D should be better this year.
2. A year in Zorn's offense
3. More depth in O line
4. Recievers usually suck in first year. Either Kelly or Thomas, lets hope both, step up.

10-6 Wildcard. We suprise some teams in the playoffs and go to the NFC Championship.
If we play another suprise team and the games at home, we win. If not, we've learned nothing important from the last 3 years...We Need Home Field Advantage!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.