• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

2010 Redskin Schedule via Redskin Insider

9-7...possibly 10-6

its funny how much mcnabb has changed things. take him out and put JC in and we are 4-12 at best.

Man, this schedule is proof that not all 4-12 teams are created equal. When was the last time you saw one open the season on SNF and be scheduled to play a total of 3 prime time games? Wow.

Forget about projecting wins/losses on a simple list of opponents. Recent NFL history tells us that at least a few of the games we'd see as easy wins based on last year's performance will turn out to be dogfights or surprise losses. The same experience tells us some of those teams that appeared to be juggernauts last season will fall off considerably. The NFL is the least predictable of any of the major sports leagues.

I've given up on making predictions. I'm optimistic - and I think Shanahan knows how to coach. I also think we have the makings of a hell of a defense, and I think Kyle Shanahan may well be this team's secret weapon. The signing of McNabb is a wildcard and none of us can reasonably predict what kind of year he'll have. I'm hopeful we are a lot better than a 4-12 team. But predicting wins? I'll save that for a later (and ill-advised) blog entry :)

1: Dal (SNF) W FedEx faithful wills em to victory 1-0
2: Hou W home field advantage continues 2-0
3: @StL W feeling good 3-0
4: @ Phi L reid and philly bullies won't allow a loss on mcnabb's return 3-1
5: GB L no home field advantage this wk 3-2
6: Ind (SNF) L mcnabb plays well but peyton slices and dices haslett's d 3-3
7: @Chi W mcnabb gets a win that jason wouldn't have 4-3
8: @Det W hoping redskins remember they owe these guys 5-3
9: BYE
10: Phi (MNF) W mcnabb is stellar; DC swells with pride at 6-3
11: @TEN L unless fat albert has a monster game 6-4
12: MIN L bad loss at home with or without favre 6-5
13: @NYG L new venue, same snake-bite 6-6
14: TB W shanny will portray this as a must home win and it will be 7-6
15: @DAL L pukes will be in a must-win situation 7-7
16: @JAX W another road win? i'm feeling it 8-7
17: NYG L unless coughlin is sitting starters 8-8!

i myself am not guessing wins and losses but I do think we are going to be better than 8-8....to many things can happen to us and our opponents. Hell we could be playing the Colts without Mcnabe or we could be playing them without Manning..who knows our defense may be stellar...#1 or 2 in the league...who knows ? I just hope we can be competitive enough to make the playoffs, in Shanahan we trust.....that is a tough schedule though for a team that only won 4 games last year.....bring it on....HTTR

WOW, anyone with season tickets is gonna get to see some GREAT games.

I'm just glad we're not in New York on opening night.
Posted via BGO Mobile Device

tough schedule....should be some fun games, hopefully we can win more than last year.

Manning, Favre @ FedEx....good times.

Btw: last time Peyton played @ FedEx we beat the Colts (and got to see the 70 greatest Redskins). Good game.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.