• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

McNabb open to TO Reunion

i am all for signing ANY player who makes this team better. the question for me would be...does TO do that?

i dont think the answer is yes.

Not interested in this at all. Ever. Don't want him on my team and sure don't want him in #81 (which is what the diva would want). I would rather lose without him than win with him.

I dunno. Gee Sarge, how would you like a case of cancer for a year?

Hmmm

No thanks

This dude has been bad news where ever he's gone

hopefully mcnabb didn't come up with this bright idea after sizing-up his receiving corps at minicamp.

I am against this for different reasons - I want to see our young WRs develop, and finally see what we actually have in them. Stupid to spend the money on a new horse when you might have a couple clydesdales in the barn already.

Marko Devin and Malcolm, if they can continue to develop can be your core for years. To see them bring in some extra bodies would seem to think they want to upgrade.

But with both Moss and Thomas sitting out McNabb had to throw to someone.

And as far as TO I will take a wait and see stance.

Not to be the eternal pessimist but our WRs must be looking pretty bad for it to come to this. Hopefully that's not the case, because we certainly can't afford to draft another one right now.

Not to be the eternal pessimist but our WRs must be looking pretty bad for it to come to this. Hopefully that's not the case, because we certainly can't afford to draft another one right now.

Let's not get carried away - I'm sure a reporter asked McNabb if he'd be open to playing with TO again, and he simply answered the question. I doubt he's actively campaigning for TO to come back, he's just a consummate professional, and answering the question as diplomatically as possible. Because with thedanny, you never know.

Read the article Lanky. I think you will be disappointed. I was. :(

I call BS!

Werder's OPINION, don't mean squat.

Everything I heard was, "I think".

Not once did I hear, "McNabb said."

Hard to believe McNabb would throw his new teammates under the bus after a week. And that's exactly what it would be, if true.

**** Terrell Owens, eternally.

Ehhhh... no.

As someone above said, not sure how an old TO is going to make this team better. And even if he did, still... no.

The very first paragraph is a statement of fact, not opinion Ax. At least the way it is written.

Washington Redskins quarterback Donovan McNabb has encouraged the team's coaching staff to consider signing free-agent wide receiver Terrell Owens, despite the acrimony that marked their time as Philadelphia Eagles teammates, according to multiple sources.

I'm not calling it a fact but there isn't any wiggle room in this statement as it is written.

Read the article Lanky. I think you will be disappointed. I was. :(

Eh...McNabb had the best year of his career with TO, so I'm sure he wants to repeat that, and show Philadelphia what they gave away. I wouldn't read too much into it. The days of the inmates running the asylum are over. :)

I'm guessing the Shanahans are not losing sleep at night wondering if their plans have incorporated all of Donovan's suggestions :)

I'm not worried about this. I think the last thing Shanahan needs is a guy like T.O. creating distractions. Just doesn't sound likely to me. However, I am prepared to go on a hunger strike if I hear the rumor from a 2nd source.

Last edited:
From J Reid: Just talked to my man Michael Wilbon, who recently received a call from Donovan McNabb about his supposed interest in TO. It's not true.
Posted via BGO Mobile Device

http://voices.washingtonpost.com/re...es-lobbying-to-add.html?wprss=redskinsinsider

McNabb says he isn't lobbying to add Owens

Quarterback Donovan McNabb has not encouraged the Redskins to sign free-agent wide receiver Terrell Owens and is not interested in reuniting with his former Philadelphia Eagles teammates, McNabb on Tuesday night told Post columnist Michael Wilbon.

Citing multiple sources, ESPN reported earlier Tuesday that McNabb encouraged coaches to consider signing Owens. In a phone conversation, Wilbon said, McNabb stressed he never lobbied for Washington's coaches to consider bringing in Owens, who is 37 and is coming off the worst season statistically (55 catches, 829 yards and 5 TDs) of his career as a starter.

of course I'm not a TO fan ... i would hope that this is not a option that Shanahan is pondering, allthough they got a plan, I don't really won't to see TO in B&G.....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.